Transmission Repair in Cortland, OH
Since transmission fluid loses effectiveness over time, changing your transmission fluid often might lengthen the life of the transmission itself and prevent some transmission problems. Hovis Tire Pros delivers quality budget friendly transmission repair Cortland, OH and auto repair services in Cortland, OH.
What it does: Transmission fluid coats and shields the gears in the transmission. This protection can help protect against too much wear and slipping of the gears. This is why it is essential that a transmission fluid flush be performed every 30,000 miles.
Why service is very important: Transmission fluid loses effectiveness eventually. Flushing your transmission fluid at routine intervals may lengthen the life of the transmission and protect against some transmission complications.
Transmission Repair in Cortland, OH Protects the Life of Your Car
Have your transmission inspected if:
- Your automobile will not move
- Difficulty shifting gears
- Transmission appears to be sliding
- Transmission is extraordinarily loud
- Leaking transmission fluid (magenta colored and sweet smelling)
- Grinding noises when shifting gears
- Issues with the clutch
- Check Engine light is on
Throughout a transmission flush:
- We drop the transmission pan and replace old fluid
- We change the fluid and transmission filter
- Check for signs of wear, damages, or corrosion
Hovis Tire Pros offers quality Transmission Repair in Cortland, OH
Schedule a session for a transmission check and fluid flush today at Hovis Tire Pros to prevent common transmission troubles and extend the life of your car! Call us now to book your next Transmission Fluid Flush. Hovis Tire Pros is thrilled to be your number one auto repair shop and provider of Cortland, OH tires.